17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Field Marketing Manager – Khaybar
Land development and landscape architecture projects, as well as clients, will be handled by the Landscape Architect. At all stages of the design process, the person will collaborate with other design experts and clients, as well as inside the organization. He or she will also successfully communicate verbally, in writing, and visually.
Job Title : Senior Field Marketing Manager
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.01 per hour.
Company : Presidio, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contributed to the creation of presentations and management updates; took notes at meetings and on weekly phone conversations to help in the development of strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Works with commercial partners to design and produce digital media content. Ensures that set contact standards are fulfilled when writing, editing, and reviewing material. Digital media ensures that the digital media offers up-to-date and comprehensive product/service information to current and new consumers. Regularly oversees a review of all digital assets.
- Make sure your partners, like third-party creative agencies and paid digital platforms, are performing well by working with the Acquisition Manager.
- Participation in the preparation of presentations and the dissemination of information to management. Preparing notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations in order to aid in the development of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Website material should be checked for outdated information and updated as required. This includes updating photos, video embeds, and textual content.
- In order to repair and enhance client relationships, discover and execute programming projects that will help them become more efficient while preserving their existing business growth.
- To run a marketing campaign, he or she must have a lot of experience. He or she also has to be able to think outside of the box.
- Work together with the digital analytics team to ensure the accuracy of campaign reporting.
- Ensure site material is search engine optimized, accessible, and links work correctly (quality assurance). Measuring campaigns and initiatives using web metrics
- Make suggestions for digital media equipment purchases and maintenance. Recognize and fix digital media system issues. Prepare cost estimates for various equipment choices. Steward university resources.
- Collaboration with customers and coworkers to provide effective service to our customers, while treating both with passion and respect is essential.
- Provide guidance on the purchase and upkeep of digital media equipment (including computers). Identify and correct problems with digital media systems. Price estimates for a range of potential equipment configurations should be obtained. Maintain a close check on the university’s financial situation.
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational abilities, as well as excellent computer skills, including proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and familiarity with content management systems and social media account administration.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as strong analytical talents, critical and strategic thinking, and interpersonal skills, are required.
- The ability to create and meet stringent deadlines, change direction if necessary, and manage many projects at once.