Full-Time Senior Financial Analyst – Nucleus Advisors – Al Lith
There is no better time than now to become an investment analyst and put your passion for sports and entertainment to work for you. You’ll be in charge of overseeing and setting prices for the company’s inventory of tickets to live events, which has been purchased through various partnerships. This role requires you to keep tabs on the sports and entertainment industries so you can analyze the secondary market for signs of external influences. You will be analyzing such tendencies and the corresponding sales data in order to set fair prices for tickets and reduce our company’s risk while increasing its revenues. You will expand our business by discovering lucrative opportunities that will help us make the market more dynamic, liquid, and fruitful. This requires the ability to react quickly, regardless of the situation, to the ever-changing conditions of the live market. To provide our marketplace customers with a wide range of purchasing options, you would need to predict demand and stock up before the world’s biggest performers announced their farewell tour or a team won the championship.
Job Title : Senior Financial Analyst – Nucleus Advisors
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 34.61 per hour.
Company : CleanCapital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Learn the ins and outs of running a ticket exchange, and find out how you can aid us in providing our customers with outstanding service.
- This role is essential to the organization because of the invaluable market intelligence it provides through the transmission of supply-side experience and the provision of assistance with demand forecasting.
- transforms market data into useful insights and chances for price optimization.
- increases returns and minimizes exposure on targeted investments made through the company’s extensive network of relationships.
- Helps customers find sellers by guaranteeing maximum exposure for our ads and complete accuracy.
- Assist investment managers with data organization and short-term pricing projects.
- Contribute to our techniques, methods, or technology in order to support the company’s overall objectives and improve team performance.
- You can learn a lot about the inner workings of the department if you show up to all the scheduled team functions.
- It improves business development and market liquidity by taking advantage of promising investment opportunities.
- Learn the fundamental ideas underlying the pricing theory and methods of our department.
- To meet the needs of our industry, we need a timetable that is adaptable enough to accommodate work outside of standard business hours.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple activities simultaneously while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- You have extensive expertise constructing diversified portfolios across any asset class or skill-based game, and you have a firm grasp on risk hedging and the identification of asymmetrical upside (preferred).
- A history of seeing market shifts and managing associated risks; practice screen-trading financial items or otherwise aggressively exploiting market inefficiencies.
- Ability to edit and analyze huge datasets using Excel or Google Sheets, assess market trends, and take into account outside influences to produce the best results.