27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior General Ledger Accountant – Abha
This role will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial data preparation, maintenance, reconciliation, and analysis, as well as performing or assisting with a range of assigned balance sheet reconciliations, including the timely resolution of reconciling issues. This position may also be responsible for keeping track of financial and statistical journal entries, as well as preparing other reports as needed.
Job Title : Senior General Ledger Accountant
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.39 per hour.
Company : Seneca Resources
Job Type : Full-Time
- All three Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, and Access) should be available.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong labour skills are necessary, including a willingness to work long hours to accomplish a project.
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before.
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience.
- You should be known for your excellent time management skills.
- The income for this position is based on the level of experience.
- You’ll require strong writing and voice communication skills in dealing with different levels of management.
- Positive working relationships with teammates, management, and the general public are critical.
- You should be a trustworthy worker who refuses to be exploited monetarily.
- It is necessary to be able to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Financial paperwork and reports that are complex must be deciphered and identified.
- Accounting-related computer programmes and applications should be known to you.
- The government’s accounting policies should be made public.
- Accounting theories, principles, and practices should all be familiar to you.