17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Graphic Designer – Aseer
Currently, we are trying to fill the position of Junior Graphic Designer. This is an entry-level role with an emphasis on production; you’ll be collaborating directly with the Marketing Services Director, the Brand Marketing Director, and the Digital Content Manager to create print material and digital content.
Job Title : Senior Graphic Designer
Location : Aseer, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.97 per hour.
Company : Creative Kids
Job Type : Full-Time
- keeps technical knowledge up-to-date by reading industry journals, following modern design and marketing trends, etc.
- Utilizes preexisting PowerPoint templates to provide eye-catching, easily digestible presentations for our business’s sales team.
- Makes a rough draft of the project’s visuals and text using the medium’s preferred layout, margins, and font size and style as guidelines. Changes are made to designs and text based on feedback from stakeholders.
- requests necessary data and materials from appropriate contacts.
- assist in creating marketing materials with strong visual impact and support the innovative presentation of our products and services to the general public and our partner clients.
- Utilizes preexisting brand guidelines and designs to produce several iterations of print materials, email campaigns with visual components, and website and social media assets.
- organizes time and materials efficiently and has a keen idea of how long a task will take.
- Integrates well into a team setting with the senior graphic designer, the VP of marketing, and external agencies (when necessary).
- Gets concepts approved by Senior Graphic Designer and VP of Marketing via submission of draft layouts, deadlines, and estimates.
- becomes familiar with the brand’s tenets, visual identity, and other identifying characteristics, as well as the policies of our partner companies.
- skill in interacting with others and working as part of a group.
- adaptability to new circumstances and the ability to think outside the box
- Skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and 3D modeling (with Blender or another tool) are highly desirable.
- competent in using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator in a print project workflow.
- An obsession with usability and the quality of the user’s interaction with the product.