18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Graphic Designer – Remote – Buraydah
Researching, planning, designing, and implementing graphic design and technical illustration for a variety of deliverables, including hard copy and online assets, are among the responsibilities. This position entails designing and implementing designs for a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, magazines, event displays, collateral, and more. The Graphic Designer collaborates with project owners, vendors, and other designers to achieve business requirements while maintaining high quality control and timely project delivery.
Job Title : Senior Graphic Designer – Remote
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.53 per hour.
Company : Calvin Klein, PVH
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordinate the external printing of planned and prepared printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- According to the art director’s standards, the graphic designer must be able to put together many parts of a design, such as branding programs.
- Create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple tasks and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- The ideal candidate will be able to create educational/factual content for print, digital, and social media campaigns.
- Ensure that images and logos are used properly in all internal and external communications. All internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, will be reviewed and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and management to develop and deploy effective creative to support talent engagement efforts.
- Maintaining websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, and magazines, as well as graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Choose the techniques that are best suited for creating the intended visual effects, and give suggestions for methods and mediums to achieve the desired result.
- 5+ years of professional graphic design expertise with demonstrated project management skills.
- 13. It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling talents, are also required.
- Extensive experience with illustrating concepts by creating a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- It is necessary to have a solid understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as Mac computers.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications. The bachelor’s degree may be waived if the candidate has a corresponding Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from an approved institution, or a high school diploma or equivalent and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design.