26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior IT Auditor – Ahad Al Masarihah
We are looking for an experienced auditor who will assists with the execution of audit assigned projects. Understanding business processes, obtaining information and analyzing data to identify system or process risks, and communicating conclusions to business partners verbally and in writing are all common initiatives. Furthermore, the role collaborates with company partners to boost process efficiency and effectiveness while also bolstering controls.
Job Title : Senior IT Auditor
Location : Ahad Al Masarihah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.79 per hour.
Company : CopperPoint Insurance Companies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare and distribute draught and final audit reports.
- From a far, assist lower-level field auditors with supervisory assistance.
- Applying expert judgement, perform difficult audit procedures.
- Document the financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity.
- Examine the accounting and administrative controls that are in place.
- It is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and job experience.
- Accept the auditee’s accurate action plans after receipt and analysis.
- In both pre- and post-audit sessions, share audit results.
- As requested by the Audit Manager, submit final audit information as soon as possible.
- In order to meet departmental goals and objectives, collect a large percentage of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Statistical methods and a scientific approach are employed in the solution of problems.
- Determine the order in which various conflicting tasks should be completed based on their urgency.
- Effortlessly manage several projects or obligations at the same time.
- Collaborative and positive working relationships should be established.
- Clear, well-organized, and professional communication is required.