Full-Time Senior IT Project Manager – Ar Rayn
The IT Program Manager will provide technical direction for several Pharmacy Benefit Manager migrations throughout the Company’s health plan clients, as well as supervise and manage them. These projects/programs will be carried out in conjunction with project team members and stakeholders, ensuring that the process is integrated, coordinated, timed, and consistent throughout. The IT Program Manager is in charge of identifying and analyzing present PBM infrastructure, as well as making recommendations for future state based on client demands, PBM capabilities, and industry best practices. As a result, this person must have a solid understanding of the technical components required for a successful PBM implementation, such as eligibility, accumulators, benefits, digital/web portals, reporting, and claims.
Job Title : Senior IT Project Manager
Location : Ar Rayn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.4 per hour.
Company : VaynerMedia LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep current with industry changes by participating in outside professional events. Form connections with other project managers in the legal and other fields to keep up with activity at these institutions.
- Set up computer networks, create Internet and intranet sites for business and organize duties such as updating gear and software.
- Create and execute effective processes and procedures that will enable the team to react rapidly to spikes in demand for contract employees, such as those seen during peak season. Examine the situation to see whether the SLA has been met.
- Ascertain that all activities are done on time, that client tasking instructions are clear and explicit, that contract workers are qualified to accomplish the jobs, and that potential personnel issues are avoided.
- As part of the delivery excellence framework and industry best practices, they include client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal creation, and cost modeling.
- Create a workable budget, risk profile, timeline, and other key criteria, and communicate them to stakeholders and management.
- Directs personnel who are in charge of developing, designing, and optimizing one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Collaborate closely with the IT team, partners, and vendors to identify operational difficulties on a frequent basis.
- As instruments for analyzing the quality and efficiency of teamwork, develop, execute, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and job instructions.
- Supply and demand are balanced throughout their portfolio’s ongoing and upcoming projects, with more project managers and other resources hired as needed.
- It is necessary to have 12 years of leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the IT and/or consulting fields, with gradually growing responsibilities.
- There must be a recognized Project or Program Management certification from a reputable institution (either the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or an equivalent/recognized qualification).
- Experience directing strategic software development programs/projects, ideally for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions, with a minimum of three (3) years of program/project management knowledge.
- IT-II security clearance or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is required (NACLC).
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English-language texts including safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.