26 May 2023
Full-Time SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT PROJECT MANAGER – Al Qatif
Land development and landscape architecture projects, as well as clients, will be handled by the Landscape Architect. At all stages of the design process, the person will collaborate with other design experts and clients, as well as inside the organization. He or she will also successfully communicate verbally, in writing, and visually.
Job Title : SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT PROJECT MANAGER
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 52.66 per hour.
Company : Complete Landsculpture
Job Type : Full-Time
- A creative aesthetic design solution and skill in creating construction documents using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX are required. The capacity and initiative to generate innovative aesthetic design solutions is required.
- Conduct hillside overlay property site inspections to verify adherence to disturbance limit fencing, landscape retention or removal, sites grading, and preservation areas
- A manager’s responsibilities include monitoring and organizing the work of consultants, developing performance criteria and budget projections, and performing evaluations of progress payments and other payments.
- Carry out on-site landscape inspections to ensure that the authorized final landscape and irrigation plans are being followed prior to issuance of the Certificate of Occupancy or release of financial assurance money.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and planners to create a design that complies with regulations, delivers value to the customer, and is both long-lasting and robust.
- Collaborates closely with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders to plan and manage community engagement events.
- Verification of compliance with zoning code criteria of all final landscape and irrigation plan assessments via collaboration between planning staff and other departments
- Design proposals for County Park facilities are solicited from the general public, as well as community organizations and government entities.
- Field investigations are conducted to examine the present situation, review existing reports and data, take inventory of existing landscaping and improvement projects, gather field measurements and identify development limitations and opportunities.
- For design or facility work, a landscape architect’s assistance is vital when the department is in need of assistance with construction administration and inspections. ADA compliance inspections and facility/site condition evaluations are also part of their service offerings.
- Creating landscape architecture with the use of contemporary technology, design concepts, and particular technical principles.
- The ability to design and execute landscape projects using landscape architecture principles and procedures.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related field from an accredited university. Preferable but not required: one year of public agency experience. Work experience may be valued above a four-year college degree.
- This job requires multitasking and the ability to self-manage schedules depending on project management needs or milestones.
- In charge of overseeing the production of contract plans, specifications and estimates, bid packages, and any other contract papers that may be necessary for the construction projects assigned to him.