17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Senior Law Clerk – Al Ardiyat
The Law Clerk is responsible for the day-to-day administration of a law firm or a team of attorneys, including the preparation and revision of legal documents, the coordination of legal projects, and frequent communication with clients and regulatory organizations.
Job Title : Senior Law Clerk
Location : Al Ardiyat, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.5 per hour.
Company : Clifford Chance
Job Type : Part-Time
- Perform in-depth research into the parties’ legal arguments and authority to verify or disprove their legality or accuracy in legal papers. Produce legal documents based on this in-depth investigation.
- To prepare for trial, gather all relevant documents, summarize them, and identify important problems and other notable elements before trial briefs and other submissions are made. There are summaries of the case for each of the judges on the panel, and these summaries contain information on the most probable result based on the evidence, as well as a brief description of the other judges.
- Use commercial possibilities relevant to the legal industry as a starting point for developing website features that are appropriate for the legal sector to use.
- This role is responsible for collecting, organizing, and indexing a variety of evidentiary exhibits in order to prepare presentations for court proceedings.
- Law clerks who write legal opinions for judges utilize their independent judgment to do research and use the findings to develop a recommended opinion for the judge to explain the court’s decision and reasoning to the litigants, using the results of that research.
- Incorporates and arranges corporate legal paperwork, such as company filings and registrations, writes letters and helps with document assembly.
- In addition to the activities listed, do additional jobs that need the same skills, knowledge, and physical abilities.
- Be willing to travel as the principle requires, including helping with client engagements, presentations, and similar events.
- discusses cases with the judge to ensure that all relevant aspects are considered and that the judge understands what the lawyer is attempting to communicate. An additional function of this person is the drafting of judgments, including opinions and orders, in civil and criminal matters, as well as sentencing guidelines.
- Probable cause is determined by investigating reports and referrals made by federal, tribal, and state investigators; evaluating the need for further information and evidence, and creating thorough techniques to obtain relevant information and evidence.
- An attorney’s ability to compose legal documents that address relevant themes, cite law and precedent, and communicate judicial views are all examples of legal writing abilities
- In the workplace and in public, collaboration with coworkers, subordination to authority, and civility toward others
- familiarity with the rules and regulations governing civil and criminal proceedings as they apply to the jurisdiction of the Court of Common Pleas is required.
- Respectful, efficient, and responsible communication skills are vital to a successful career in public service.
- A Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized legal school is required for enrollment .