27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Lead Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager – Jazan
Directly under the Principal of Progress, the Asset Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational elements of every project currently under development. When it comes to leasing, marketing, hiring, launching new initiatives and operational property performance – the Asset Manager is in charge of it all. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong sense of purpose who excels at problem solving while also paying attention to the smallest of details. It is also necessary to have excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
Job Title : Senior Lead Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.32 per hour.
Company : Greenbacker Capital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Every loan is reviewed for affordability preservation and possible Business Development refinancing possibilities, with a specific attention on pre-payables, balloon payments, and maturing loans.
- The Public Works Department is actively promoting best practices in infrastructure asset management in a strategic and practical way. This involves educating employees on how to utilize and get the most from asset management software.
- Make a simulation of all aspects of an asset’s life cycle, from acquisition through disposal, including the potential returns to investors under different conditions. Overseeing all aspects of the company’s budget, planning, and forecasting.
- Examine ways to maximize the usability of underused or underutilized technological assets to maximize efficiency and ROI.
- Cash flow predictions may assist investors in making choices about capital expenditures and dividends by providing them with information about the company’s cash flow. Maintain close supervision over your escrow and working capital accounts to ensure that they are sufficiently funded at all times..
- As a representative of the company, you should manage existing tenant relationships to make sure that great service is being given. The best way to negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants is to work with leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders.
- Processes and procedures for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware data from procurement through retirement should be developed.
- gathering and distributing information to county employees and the wider public.. This job might serve as the county’s representative on a variety of boards, committees, and organizations concerned with the administration of infrastructure assets..
- Develop and execute daily operational, market position and disposal plans for each asset using strategic business concepts.
- There is a need for a configuration management database (CMDB) to keep track of asset data, such as serial numbers and tags.
- Teamwork and collaboration with coworkers, vendors, customers, and other cross-functional groups is a must .
- Ability to use and learn a variety of computer applications in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database administration and presentation is required. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and the internet are required skills.
- Expertise in contract management, purchasing, and other aspects of developing and implementing strategies.
- you need to have 5 years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency. You also need to have at least 1 year of supervisory experience or be a team leader.
- you must be able to interpret and communicate information to colleagues in English at a level that enables you to safely and successfully carry out your job obligations via reading, writing, and oral communication.