19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Legal Clerk – Tubarjal
There is a vacancy for a Law Clerk here. Writing legal opinions, orders, and adjudications involves performing research on laws and case precedents as well as other factors that may weigh on the subject matter under consideration, as well as reading briefs and other legal papers to identify significant problems. It is done for and under the direct supervision of an appointed judge of the Common Pleas Court.
Job Title : Senior Legal Clerk
Location : Tubarjal, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23 per hour.
Company : Lease & LaBau, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiles, organizes, and indexes a wide range of evidence exhibits in order to prepare presentations for court hearings and other formal proceedings.
- Evaluate legal arguments and authority provided by litigants and attorneys, using discretion and judgment to figure out which issues are involved and which issues haven’t been raised by the parties; do legal research to see if the arguments and authority are valid or correct.
- help in customer meetings and presentations, as well as other duties as assigned by the principal.
- By relying on the research they’ve done, these experts provide an opinion for the judge to consider when explaining the court’s decision and the reasoning behind it.
- Consider using the skills and abilities indicated above in any additional work assignments that need them.
- Make sure all the relevant material is provided, and summarize the information supplied, noting important problems and other notable features; ensures that all of the necessary information is included in pretrial briefs and other submissions. En banc panel (or argument court) case summaries are prepared for all of the judges participating, and include the most probable conclusion based on the available evidence, as well as summaries for each of the other judges involved.
- Writes letters, assists in the compilation of documents, and assists in the incorporation of corporate legal papers.
- Make advantage of business opportunities that are relevant to the legal industry as a starting point for designing website features that are acceptable for usage by those in the legal industry.
- In order to determine probable cause, the first stage is to look into and evaluate the need for further evidence or information and devise specific strategies of collecting it.
- By meeting with judges and talking about cases, you can make sure that all the information is given and understood. It also says that this person is in charge of writing decisions and sentencing in both civil and criminal cases, as well as giving his or her opinion or making a decision about what to do.
- Ability to write opinions, memos, and other legal papers that address pertinent topics, reference law and precedent, and express judicial viewpoints are all examples of legal writing skills
- must have a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from an accredited law institution at the time of enrollment or completion
- When working with the general public or other departments and offices, it is imperative that you communicate nicely, effectively, and responsibly.
- The ability to apply knowledge of civil and criminal legislation, rules, the structure and operations of the civil and criminal systems as they apply to the Court of Common Pleas.
- Cooperation with coworkers, acceptance of authority, and courtesy with the public