This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Manager Digital Content – Rockettes/Productions – Riyadh Al Khabra
We are looking to add a driven Social Media Director to our team. The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working, and self-motivated person who can lead by example. Media directors, who focus heavily on paid social and performance marketing, need extensive knowledge with the planning, purchase, execution, and assessment of media channels that matter to drive the client’s business KPIs.
Job Title : Senior Manager Digital Content – Rockettes/Productions
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.4 per hour.
Company : TileBar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the annual budgeting process in addition to the monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting of channel-level traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs.
- Maintain Constant Level of Optimization through ongoing performance monitoring, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, collaborative creativity, landing page optimization, and other means of improvement.
- Manage the creation of digital advertising campaigns (with a special emphasis on paid social) and direct the rollout of any associated engagement campaigns or other efforts that aim to forge lasting, mutually beneficial bonds with customers.
- Produce innovative ideas and openings to guarantee the success of client initiatives.
- Take part in strategic discussions with top client executives to determine how best to meet their demands and expand their business.
- Share results with the broader acquisition team and marketing management; monitor and adjust channel performance on a consistent basis to achieve or surpass goals.
- Oversee the entirety of an acquisition or performance campaign’s digital channel planning, launch, optimization, and performance measurement.
- Take charge of managing client interactions at digital media agencies.
- Contribute to the team’s success by checking that all of the best practices are met and applied to client work on schedule.
- Constantly analyze data gathered from testing and monitoring of campaign distribution, traffic, and activity, and use that information to suggest ways to improve the campaign.
- Proven skill in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; other productivity software learning and mastery a plus.
- Proven track record of selling business ideas to current and potential customers.
- adept in leading client presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a particular emphasis on quarterly business reviews.
- required to have worked in the media for at least five years, preferably for an organization.
- Ability to plan and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of methods.