This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing – Al Lith
We are looking for a Talent Manager to join our Career team. The Talent Manager will plan and execute crucial career development experiences throughout the enterprise. In order to define, communicate, execute, and activate the career plan, this job collaborates with HR and the company.
Job Title : Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.92 per hour.
Company : ViacomCBS Streaming
Job Type : Full-Time
- This individual creates reports, such as dashboard narratives and training or work assistance materials. Contribute to the development and/or delivery of talent-related training.
- Make sure that all new employees get technical training, including but not limited to systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, socializing, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Management of the performance process should be done in a way to optimize the impact of the process while reinforcing the behaviors essential for team growth and development. Goal-setting, performance evaluations, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions are all part of the process at a company.
- Programs and initiatives that foster a performance culture that delivers corporate success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion are developed and implemented.
- Takes part in the talent assessment process, such as helping to make development plans, tracking their progress, keeping an eye on succession plans, and so on.
- Make data-driven ideas based on a grasp of corporate rules and procedures, as well as the applicable laws and regulations, to help internal clients with career options.
- Build connections with agents and managers to find and hire on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a strong fit for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- To develop a case for change adoption, analyze the risks and benefits of the changes; devise effective change-management strategies; and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to smooth the transition of career programs/processes from vendor to vendor.
- Develop a plan for your professional advancement, then put that plan into action using the appropriate tools and resources. Assisting business partners and HR leadership in expanding the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs is something that should be encouraged and assisted with.
- At the local or regional level, handle basic human resource tasks such as onboarding, employment, contacts with employees, remuneration, benefits, and performance management with little supervision.
- Expert in social media. You can easily locate excellent talent and influencers on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Exceptional oral and written communication abilities. Outstanding time management abilities. Ability to deliver prompt service to consumers. The ability to communicate information clearly.
- 4-6 years of professional expertise in talent for branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging from the publisher’s perspective, spanning digital media and experiential activations.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, general business, or a related discipline is necessary, as is work experience in corporate operations, business program management, or HR program management.
- Past on-stage production experience and demonstrated ability to successfully arrange artists and other workers to suit production demands and timetables are required.