26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Manager of Talent – Sabya
A Talent Manager is needed to join our Career team in the Development department. The Talent Manager will be responsible for driving and supporting the company’s talent agenda, as well as planning and delivering crucial career development initiatives. Because career development has a cross-ecosystem component, this function collaborates with HR and the business to define, communicate, execute, and activate the career plan.
Job Title : Senior Manager of Talent
Location : Sabya, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.39 per hour.
Company : Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Enterprise-wide organizational training and staff development and engagement activities must be established and managed to support corporate success, employee engagement, diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- System, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society and cleaning are some of the topics that need to be coordinated with internal and external training providers.
- This person writes reports, including dashboard narratives and training or work help papers. Participate in the creation and/or delivery of talent-related training
- Efficiently manage the performance process by creating and implementing efficient performance strategies. Goal-setting, performance assessments, growth plans, and quarterly coaching sessions are included.
- Develop connections with agents and managers to find and attract conventional on-camera presenters, accessible celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators that fit the Company’s voice and content production sensibility for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Contribute to the creation of career development materials and initiatives. Promote career programs’ effectiveness, reach, and visibility to HR leadership and corporate partners.
- Identification of corporate drivers for change; quantification of risks and benefits; preparation of communication materials and transfer of career-programs-and-processes-for ease of transfer; implementation of change management methodologies.
- Handle basic HR responsibilities such as onboarding, employment, employee relations, pay, benefits, and performance management processes with little supervision.
- Develop and execute succession plans, as well as aid in the creation of development plans for new employees.
- Create data-driven suggestions based on an understanding of business policies and processes, as well as relevant laws and regulations, to assist internal clients with career possibilities.
- An expert in social media.. Many talented and influential people may be found on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- From a publisher’s viewpoint, 4-6 years of professional experience in talent for branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging, across digital media and experiential activations.
- Writing and speaking abilities are excellent. Powerful abilities in planning and analysis. Having the ability to give clients with service that is quick-to-respond, accurate, and friendly The ability to communicate successfully.
- Expertise in production dating back many years, with a demonstrated history of successfully managing the schedules of performers and other staff in order to fulfill the obligations and meet the deadlines associated with the performance.
- You’ll need at least five years of relevant work experience in a job like this if you don’t have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field like Industrial/Organizational Psychology.