27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Manager, Talent Management – Buraydah
The Talent Manager is in charge of career development, performance criticism, and coaching to assist our artists in growing and developing. Furthermore, Talent Managers plan and supervise the daily routines of digital artists. They also collaborate closely with producers and others as needed to schedule employees to guarantee correct casting and timely and efficient production completion.
Job Title : Senior Manager, Talent Management
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.61 per hour.
Company : Advanced Systems Group, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employ your understanding of the organization’s procedures, regulations, and laws to provide data-driven job ideas.
- Participates in talent evaluation activities such as developing development plans, tracking progress on development plans, and monitoring succession plans.
- Enterprise-wide organizational training and staff development and engagement activities must be established and managed to support corporate success, employee engagement, diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Examine the risks and advantages of the changes; plan effective change-management strategies; and ensure communications and readiness materials are in place to facilitate the transition of career-related programs and procedures.
- Develop relationships with agents and managers in order to locate and recruit traditional on-camera presenters, approachable celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators that suit the Company’s voice and content production sensibility for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Make certain that all new employees get technical training in areas such as systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Readies a range of written reports and presentations, including dashboards, narratives, training, and work aids. Develops and/or delivers training on talent-related issues and systems.
- Be a part of the process of creating new career-development tools, techniques, and resources. In order to help the company react to career and talent-related opportunities and needs, provide HR leadership and business partners with ideas, methodologies, as well as business knowledge.
- At the local or regional level, handle basic human resource tasks such as onboarding, employment, contacts with employees, remuneration, benefits, and performance management with little supervision.
- Increase the efficiency, efficacy, and impact of the performance process by establishing and managing strategies, methods, tools, processes, and procedures. Goal-setting, performance evaluations, development plans, and quarterly coaching sessions are examples of processes.
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills. Excellent time management skills. Be able to provide customers with quick service. The capacity to explain facts concisely.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, General Company, or a similar topic is required.
- Experience in branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging, spanning digital media and experiential activations.
- Several years of production expertise, with a proven track record of effectively managing the schedules of performers and other workers to meet the requirements and deadlines of the show
- Well-versed in all aspects of social media. You know your way around Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other platforms to find great talent and influencers.