18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Marketing Analyst – Al Tuwal
The Marketing Analyst is in charge of implementing direct response marketing strategies across various media platforms. This position will collaborate with members of the marketing team to undertake ongoing testing and analysis in order to boost lead volume, improve conversion rate, reactivate existing customers, and acquire incremental new customers while offering the best possible customer experience. Our ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about marketing, work well in a team, be detail-oriented, communicate effectively, and multi-task.
Job Title : Senior Marketing Analyst
Location : Al Tuwal, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.07 per hour.
Company : Tictail
Job Type : Full-Time
- The testing and optimization roadmap is fueled by intelligence to produce and analyze hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Use primary and secondary research to help Category Marketers create a clear, successful selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- A lot of different types of media could be used, like SEO, SEM, direct mail, TV, SMS text messages and more. You should keep an eye on and keep up with them every day.
- By working closely with business teams to determine the most important business questions to be addressed in the data, he or she develops recommendations to promote customer awareness, engagement, satisfaction, retention, and other business outcomes.
- Marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) systems need technical maintenance, which is your responsibility. These tools are used to create, distribute, and track leads.
- Creates, develops, and maintains user-friendly dashboards for marketers and other business teams to democratize digital data.
- It is required to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel.
- Analyze research/analysis data and turn results into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, in order to guide overall marketing strategy and budgets, creative execution, and media mix.
- Successful, uncommon, and unsuccessful products are identified, as well as new product releases that are analyzed, appraised, and reported on. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level, then compile into a presentation format for direct usage by marketing or sales.
- Innova and other market research databases may be used to do advanced marketing analysis and data visualization using these tools. (a bonus)
- When it comes to issue solving, candidates must be able to break down a problem into a structured approach, structure, analyze, and generate recommended solutions.
- +3 years of experience developing and measuring content and inquiry/conversion marketing performance using data
- Technically skilled and well-spoken, with a desire to improve procedures and boost revenue through digital customer engagement.
- A working familiarity of web-based collaborative applications is required.
- Sponsored search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms are all useful skills to have.