26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Model Risk Analyst – Ar Rayn
For strategic (credit), market (liquidity), legal and regulatory and operational (operational risk) issues risk analysts give data analytics help (reputation risk).
Job Title : Senior Model Risk Analyst
Location : Ar Rayn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.36 per hour.
Company : Marathon Asset Management, LP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform in-depth research in response to customer demands; perform extensive analyses of potential digital asset customers; and more.
- Innovative strategies for recognizing, quantifying, and managing risks that may be used across a broad variety of portfolios are being created.
- Learn all you can about a company’s risks by completing risk assessment studies such as information collecting and coverage placement, loss predictions and analysis, among other activities.
- Regularly checks and maintains a customer list for initial coin offerings (ICO); examines and analyzes the customer list for compliance with regulatory guidance criteria and, as a consequence, modifies risk tolerance.
- Through working together with the investment and business development teams, you will be able to contribute to the creation of innovative products and investment solutions for customers.
- Perform an ad hoc risk assessment of new wire counter-parties and a background check on potential new or existing clients, as well as a search for bad press and other relevant information.
- contributes actively to the management of corporate risk in the form of projects, process improvements, and system development.
- The ability to maintain a comprehensive grasp of fixed-income investments, investment processes, trading methodologies, market features, and the regulatory environment.
- Utilize all available resources to do background checks, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or other open source intelligence material that has been obtained and organized in order to construct an evaluation.
- analyst may help with projects that need the gathering of external data and support other team members.
- You should have 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, guidance, professional services, or advertising if you have a background in accounting or auditing. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills are required for this position.
- Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical or quantitative audiences effectively and skillfully is a strong suit of the communicator in question.
- Organizational and time-management abilities as well as analytical thinking to solve issues exhibit a high level of attention to detail
- A person who is intellectually inquisitive is ready to question the status quo and find new methods to solve old issues.
- Possess strong problem-solving and data-management talents, as well as the ability to consume and manipulate large volumes of data and uncover correlations using a range of statistical methodologies.