27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Motion Designer/Animator – Al Khurma
A Senior Graphic Designer is needed. This corporate-level position will work with a group of production artists to assist graphic design and packaging, reporting to the department’s Production Manager. The person who holds this position will collaborate with a group of internal designers and analysts to support clients with analysis and presentations.
Job Title : Senior Motion Designer/Animator
Location : Al Khurma, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.3 per hour.
Company : Alliance Company LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Previous experience in direct response, branded response, and habit-forming marketing is required.
- Maintains the Foundation’s brand and standards in all materials (internal and external), and guarantees the efficiency, quality, and uniformity of all projects.
- Facilitates strategic design thinking and brainstorming meetings, working with the Communications team to come up with ideas and new approaches to using design for storytelling.
- expertise in HTML, HTML5, and CSS, with an emphasis on responsive and multi-device design and development.
- Responsible for the direction of all online and print creative products, including those aimed at internal use and those aimed at external consumption, from inception to completion. Provides detailed creative guidance, recommendations, and criticism to design team members to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business and its partners.
- Uphold a high level of quality and check that all designs adhere to the client’s brand guidelines.
- The capacity to transform business objectives into creative, distinctive, and original digital, interactive, social, and viral brand experiences.
- Concisely and strongly communicates strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas to internal and external partners, or “clients.”
- Providing clients with insightful, novel suggestions for maximizing their experience with the organization.
- A web-based portfolio that displays a wide range of design styles, as well as a keen eye for detail and an appreciation for practicality.
- Campaign experience is required, especially with direct response, branded response, and habit establishing initiatives.
- Ability to translate business goals into innovative, meaningful, and differentiated digital, interactive, social and viral brand experiences.
- At least seven years’ worth of experience in the creative industry, preferably as an art director, designer, or digital designer for a company or agency.
- Strong attention to detail, familiarity with best practices in the field of visual communications, and demonstrated experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or in a comparable job
- a collection of online design work that demonstrates an appreciation for high-quality design by way of a range of aesthetic choices, meticulous craftsmanship, and thoughtful consideration of the user experience.