18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Principal – Merger & Acquisition (Business Consulting) – Buraydah
Reporting to the Managing Director of the Small Business Development Center, the Business Advisor provides a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance, including one-on-one client counseling in business planning, analyzing, preparing, and structuring financial statements, such as cash flow projections, income statements, and sources and uses statements for reporting, and assisting clients with automated and manual record keeping systems.
Job Title : Senior Principal – Merger & Acquisition (Business Consulting)
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.57 per hour.
Company : Sequoia Consulting Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Since each client is unique, you need a broad variety of talents to provide excellent one-on-one counsel. Depending on how informed the customer is or how sophisticated the company is, some clients may be treated fast, while others need a significant amount of time. It’s difficult to keep up with the speed at which company choices are made if you lack solid organizing abilities.
- Gather information to mitigate/understand client relationship risks and submit via proper channels to secure credit approval. Decisions on customer requests are communicated.
- This person engages IT teams to satisfy PI Planning needs. So, it works closely with the business and IT support to ensure that no needs are missed.
- It helps in translating high-level corporate strategy and scope into exact functional needs for campaigns’ campaign data and system functioning.
- Sessions can happen in a lot of different places, like long-term classrooms, one-day or multi-day conferences with open forums where important topics are discussed, and other public places.
- In collaboration with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners, accountable for monitoring risks within the internal control environment and advising on and suggesting risk mitigation activities.
- Maintains contact with the Release Train Engineer and IT Architects to ensure that the IT Development team has work in the pipeline to provide incremental program value and that data is available in time for planned campaign utilization.
- Develop and keep positive, cooperative working relationships with people from different backgrounds, both inside and outside the organization, including representatives of the community, employee, and public interest groups, to meet the needs of the business.
- As a client advisor, discuss and address questions concerning loan choice, structure, pricing, and renewals.
- Financial ideas and predictions, corporate plans and operational strategies, management analysis and research are all helped by the center. It also creates and executes marketing strategies to promote the center’s commercial resource offerings.
- Experience generating communications and successfully communicating essential information to stakeholders and all levels of management to impact business optimization choices.
- As a result of this experience, you’ll have a better understanding of how to optimize efficiency and make better business choices, while adhering to risk and compliance rules.
- A familiarity with entrepreneurship, the administration and operations of small businesses, the concepts, techniques, and standards of finance and accounting, marketing, market research, economic development, and legal concerns relating to the growth of businesses.
- a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Visio a good knowledge of AGILE ideas and methods Consumer campaign execution
- Prior SQL expertise isn’t required, but it’s highly recommended for this position, which requires 8-10 years of experience in the consumer goods or services industry.