Full-Time Senior Product Manager – Aseer
The Director of Finance is in charge of all long-term financial issues and is charged with establishing corporate-wide financial and administrative goals, policies, programs, and procedures that guarantee the company’s long-term financial stability. safeguards the integrity of funds and other important documents while managing the flow of money through the company. accountable for all financial reporting, internal controls, and systems. oversees all facets of operational accounting, such as general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting. carries out the design, execution, and evaluation of employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices for the human resources department. To be discussed in relation to experience are the salary range and benefits package. All duties relating to financial management, administrative oversight, and human resources are directly answerable to the President. gives the President whatever financial reports he requests. controls the accounting personnel.
Job Title : Senior Product Manager
Location : Aseer, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.85 per hour.
Company : KPMG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops and implements accounting policies, as well as coordinates systems and procedures and prepares operating statistics and special reports as needed, such as interim and year-end financial statements. Maintains the firm’s accounting system and keeps records on all company transactions and assets.
- to grant final consent on all purchases, agreements to pay for services, and other actions that entail money being spent.
- Assures protection for the assets of the business through internal control, internal auditing and assuring proper insurance coverage.
- makes tax law and oversees administrative procedures. quarterly or more frequently as needed, delivers information to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors in order to predict taxable income for the companies and suggest tax planning strategies. coordinating the preparation of the companies’ year-end income tax returns with outside tax professionals.
- A suitable plan for the control of operations is established, coordinated, and managed, including profit planning, capital investment and financing plans, sales estimates, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the relevant controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- Discusses and agrees upon improvements and major changes to the proposed budget in coordination with the President.
- compares actual results with predetermined benchmarks and presents findings to upper management.
- enables the management and modification of all company orders, ensuring adherence to set policies and procedures, as well as the easy management and retrieval of the data created by these orders.
- to keep an eye on the company’s financial standing. The purpose of this role is to manage the company’s cash flow by establishing credit, collections, and purchasing policies and schedules for bill payment and other financial commitments. This includes the authority to establish policies and procedures for making purchases, extending credit, and collecting debts, as well as establishing a payment plan for bills and other financial responsibilities.
- gives other managers and departments the information they need to fulfill their assigned duties.
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities are required.
- Excel, Word, and the ability to use a financial accounting system are all highly valued PC abilities.
- solid training in all facets of accounting, including administration and bookkeeping for inventories, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, as well as maintaining a general ledger.
- experience in setting up and maintaining internal controls, handling payroll, budgeting, costing, and creating and analyzing financial statements.
- Eight years’ worth of experience in managing finances and keeping books.