Full-Time Senior Product Marketing Manager – Addayer
As an Associate Product Manager on the identity product team, you will collaborate with colleagues to get a thorough understanding of our clients and our company, as well as assist create the vision for enhancing both. You’ll have the chance to create and launch new offers that will have an influence on the whole company and our consumer base. Every day, you’ll be a part of efforts that push us closer to being the greatest platform for doing background checks and identification solutions in the world. You’ll lead interdisciplinary teams toward a shared goal: making Sterling a very useful product for our customers and their candidates, as well as a growth engine for our business, using data, research, strategy, and empathy.
Job Title : Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location : Addayer, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.16 per hour.
Company : IL MAKIAGE
Job Type : Full-Time
- It need a close working connection between customers and product teams (engineering, customer success, operations) to identify and document client needs.
- In charge of planning and implementing a product strategy that includes product specifications, price and launch logistics. Tactics development, implementation and evaluation, as well as good communication with internal and external partners and agencies, are only some of the responsibilities.
- If you are unfamiliar with the competitive landscape, an overview of major results and trends from competitive research may be useful.
- Includes, but is not limited to, forecasting, pricing, backorder management, and product launch management. The United States and the rest of the globe depend on their services.
- A company’s success is highly impacted by a number of factors, including its market segmentation, corporate model, key performance indicators, sales estimates, and product demand.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by working with technical teams to create and deliver high-quality products and services.
- Inspires, motivates, and enables people to attain their greatest potential by functioning as a role model.
- If a company’s goods, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, are to be successful, they all need coordination.
- Generate storyboards that engineers may use to execute new development items for our clients’ digital products.
- User testing is an essential part of determining whether or not a release or release candidate fulfills the functional requirements of the product.
- Monitors product KPIs and objectives; discovers product improvement possibilities from findings
- With a bachelor’s degree in engineering or the sciences and at least four years of experience in a problem-solving or analytical function, you’ll be considered for this position.
- The ideal applicant demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to detail, be an effective communicator, be adept at managing stakeholders and projects, be customer-focused, be a critical and creative thinker, be an excellent planner, and have a strong desire to continue learning new things.
- Researches the market and evaluates the competition in order to best represent customer requirements and company objectives, and then translates those requirements and objectives into product suggestions.
- How to manage products at a basic level (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)