Full-Time Senior / Product Marketing Manager – Al Uwayqilah
We’re looking for someone to oversee our direct response advertising campaign as an Advertising Manager. Work with a group of consultants and strategists to maximize investment returns while reporting directly to the Director. Ad content, landing sites, and scripts for surrogates will all be part of your responsibilities as a digital advertising manager, as will campaign planning and execution. Develop and implement testing and optimization strategies in conjunction with Email and Creative Directors and the Director of Video as well as use learnings from these efforts across all fundraising channels.
Job Title : Senior / Product Marketing Manager
Location : Al Uwayqilah, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.26 per hour.
Company : SupplyHouse.com
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the reporting of program metrics with media and research companies, ensuring that monitoring is in place prior to launch to gather results related to objectives and the efficacy of advertising. analytic and educational support for the CEO
- From brief through execution, you will be responsible for the creation of enterprise and business area advertising.
- Manage ad agency and media agency relationships to ensure that work is in line with the plan and that resources are fully used.
- Using data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve the success of your paid advertising expenditures (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Manage the creation of all related communications materials and assets for the firm.
- Timelines, strategic briefs, media strategies, ad creation, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment are all aspects of advertising campaign management.
- Establishing our paid media strategy for a marketing campaign, and executing that plan throughout the different channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- Own highly prominent native and display advertising campaigns for client acquisition. This comprises the creation of headlines and landing pages, as well as the scheduling and testing of these pages.
- Develop and manage media and ad creation in order to fulfill goals, including strategy development, writing, editing, and distribution.
- Reputation for success in Internet Marketing – taking ownership of results and adapting methods to meet objectives and budgets.
- Knowledge of many of the following areas to a high level: Partners include Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV.
- At least three years of experience dealing with digital advertising campaigns is required.
- If you’re looking for a job as an analytics expert, you’ll need a high level of analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a strong enthusiasm for metrics and quantitative analysis.
- Deep grasp of current best practices in digital marketing, as well as a drive to investigate new trends and prospects to assist clients in achieving their objectives.