27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Program Manager – AlBarak
The IT Program Manager oversees the program’s day-to-day operations and creates long-term and strategic goals to guarantee that client needs are met. Performs horizontal integration planning and interfaces with various functional areas to enable timely implementation of technological solutions and timelines.
Job Title : Senior Program Manager
Location : AlBarak, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.67 per hour.
Company : CITI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and implement streamlined processes and procedures that allow the team to respond quickly to surges in contract employee needs. Ascertain that the SLA criteria are met.
- Plan and organize tasks including hardware and software installation and upgrades, programming and systems design, computer network creation, and deployment of Internet and intranet sites.
- One or more information technology and systems functions that support corporation business operations and technical information systems platforms are under the leadership of this individual.
- Working directly with the IT team, partners, and vendors on a regular basis to identify problems that require operational solutions.
- It’s important for project managers to keep their portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects in balance, so they hire more project managers and other people when they need them.
- Participate in outside professional gatherings to stay up to date on industry trends. To stay up with activity at these institutions, form links with other project managers in the legal and other sectors.
- Client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal generation and review, and (if needed) cost modelling are all examples of delivery excellence that follow the client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Develop, implement, and assess techniques for measuring the quality and efficiency of collaboration, including metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions, among other things.
- So that everything is done on time, make sure the client’s tasks are clear and clear, make sure the contractors can do their jobs well, and make sure there won’t be any problems with people, and so on.
- Develop and communicate to stakeholders and management suitable budget, risk, schedule, and other essential factor communication.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or a comparable recognized Project or Program Management qualification is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of program/project management experience is required, with an emphasis on cloud-native/SaaS solutions and mobile networking technologies.
- The candidate must have at least 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the areas of information technology and/or management consulting.
- IT-II security clearance or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check is required (NACLC).
- Leadership tactics, production methodologies, human resource modeling, and the synchronization of people and resources are all critical to effective strategic planning and resource allocation.