18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Project Manager – Turbah
The IT Program Manager will act as a single point of contact for the Program Management Office (PMO), College Project Teams (CPTs), District and College IT employees, architect/design team, building contractors, system installers, and vendors to ensure that design and functional requirements are satisfied. The IT Program Manager will respond to all technology project requirements and give the CPT with the assistance needed to complete construction projects on schedule and on budget.
Job Title : Senior Project Manager
Location : Turbah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.7 per hour.
Company : AccelByte
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop and deliver appropriate budget, risk, schedule, and other important factor communication to stakeholders and management.
- Client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal development and review, and (if necessary) cost modelling are all instances of delivery excellence using a client project execution framework and industry best practices.
- Directs personnel who are in charge of developing, designing, and optimizing one or more information technology and systems functions that support firm business operations and technical information systems platforms.
- Regularly engage with IT, partners, and suppliers to identify and fix operational concerns.
- Create and implement effective processes and procedures that enable the team to respond swiftly to spikes in contract employee demand. Make sure the SLA has been met.
- To ensure everything is completed on time, that client tasking instructions are clear, that contractors are competent, and that there are no possible personnel difficulties.
- Supply and demand are balanced across their portfolio’s ongoing and upcoming projects, with additional project managers and other staff hired as needed.
- To measure the quality and efficiency of teamwork, develop, implement, and analyze metrics, internal process improvement, operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Participate in outside professional events to stay current on industry trends. Establish relationships with other project managers in the legal and other areas to stay up to date on what’s going on at these places.
- Work on activities such as installing, updating, developing programs, designing computer networks, setting up the Internet and intranet sites on the Internet as well as the computer networks at work.
- A minimum of 12 years of advanced leadership experience in IT and/or consulting in the public and/or private sectors is required.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership tactics, production methods, and people and resource coordination are all important. Economic and accounting principles and practices, as well as the financial market, also play a big role, as do economic and accounting principles and practices.
- If you are going to work in the field of project management, you will need to be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- There must be an IT-II security clearance, or a National Agency Check with a Local Agency Check and a Credit Check must be in place (NACLC).
- Program/project management knowledge, including experience directing strategic software development programs/projects for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions is required, as a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.