This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Part-Time Senior Research Analyst – Majma’ah
Understanding, preparing, processing, and analyzing data is the responsibility of the Market Research Analyst. Data Governance, Business Intelligence, or Advanced Analytics jobs may be necessary for the Market Research Analyst to provide extremely valuable information..
Job Title : Senior Research Analyst
Location : Majma’ah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.42 per hour.
Company : Two Sigma Investments, LLC.
Job Type : Part-Time
- In order for executives to make better-informed decisions about their company’s strategy and product and market launch plans, you must communicate outcomes in a manner that helps them do so.
- Competitor research and analysis as well as other factors that might effect future revenue are a part of the job description of a sales and marketing analyst.
- Data collection, storage, and display in the workplace are regulated. Maps and charts may be used to communicate market research results.
- Making and keeping track of reports in order to keep management informed of current events and possible growth opportunities (data analysis and narrative). Compile reports and make suggestions based on the information you’ve obtained.
- Extraction of data in various formats for direct consumption by processes, reports, and analytical tools should be done on a regular basis from a variety of platforms and databases. Investigate online and using software subscriptions from the corporate market
- Gather, validate, and share actionable insights about markets, target customers, and competitive strategies with the help of data mining tools and techniques.
- Ensure that data is collected and compiled into reports that are released weekly, quarterly, and yearly. Establish baselines and monitor trends that may be utilized to make decisions.
- Encouragement of others to take action based on clear and comprehensible communication of crucial information.
- Design and execute initiatives to reach specified targets, find process improvements, and enhance the customer experience with the help of the company’s business areas and the marketing team.
- Research goals, methodology, and survey questions must be defined in collaboration with the Market Research team to meet our customers’ research objectives.
- Strong grasp of primary and secondary market research methodology, strategies, tools, and processes, as well as hands-on experience with complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS.
- Must be able to spot and characterize issues proactively, comprehend business and system processes, gather data, establish facts, and develop accurate conclusions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to write formulae, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables, chart data, and format.
- Analytical in character. You’ll need to be able to deal with data from a variety of platforms and sources. Providing a comfortable environment for in-depth study.
- Integration, presentation, and analysis of data (3-5 years) to give quantifiable results that might help increase revenue.