17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Rigger – Qilwah
Under general supervision, the Rigger moves, laces, and secures large items like as machinery and/or structural members using rigging equipment and gear; does associated operations.
Job Title : Senior Rigger
Location : Qilwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.41 per hour.
Company : Experienced (non-manager)
Job Type : Full-Time
- All sorts of rigging equipment, such as planks, fiber ropes, wire ropes, chains, swing scaffolds, etc., are examined, tested, and maintained.
- Rigging installation necessitates teamwork even if individual initiative and judgment are required for most of the labor.
- When installing, riggers are typically called upon to operate at heights of twelve to sixty feet, which need the usage of safety equipment and climbing gear.
- Some of the particular duties in this project include the installation of hardware in existing structures, the installation of hanging pipes, beams or tracks and hardware in concrete, steel, wood and block walls.
- Drilling, fastening, and testing the functioning of head blocks, mule blocks, sheaves, and winches, as well as components of counterweighted, winched, and dead-hung systems are all duties of this position.
- Work involves utilizing hand and power equipment to secure and secure loads to rigging in order to move them.
- Regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in accordance with business standards are critical components of this position’s success.
- Arranges for the safe transportation of various materials, machinery, and/or equipment to and from working platforms, trucks, streets, floors, and other levels of buildings or vessels.
- Assures the safety of workers and property by indicating or speaking to individuals responsible for lifting and moving weights.
- Pulleys, ropes, and hoists are used by a Rigger to put up and secure heavy lifting equipment. Manual work is carried out throughout the course of business.
- Five years of full-time experience as a Rigger in the last ten years fulfilling the tasks and obligations outlined in the Duties and Responsibilities section.
- To be considered for an appointment, candidates must be clean of any drug or alcohol impairment. On the job, riggers are exposed to random drug and alcohol screening.
- Individuals will be required to push, pull, bend, or stand for lengthy periods of time, as well as climb ladders with capacity restrictions of 300 lbs.
- The employee is often needed to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, squat, and/or sit throughout the course of their work.
- Under general supervision, moves, laces, and secures large things such as machinery and/or structural elements using rigging equipment, ladders, and gear; does associated tasks.