Full-Time Senior Service Delivery Manager – Dammam
The Service Delivery Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of a remote-based 24-hour contact center and will interact with customers and suppliers as needed. He/she will offer feedback to his/her team in addition to supervising, supporting, coaching, and directing Team Members. This Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading and setting the example of Extraordinary Every Time for a team of 10 or more people. In addition to this function of leadership, he or she will manage escalations and monitor the overall traffic flow of requests across all access routes. This individual will be an expert in team member service delivery and will be well-versed in all business rules, processes, and customers.
Job Title : Senior Service Delivery Manager
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.99 per hour.
Company : Pure Storage
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitor and train the department’s supervisors and team leaders to ensure proper staffing and organization, including day-to-day operations and duties.
- Support the Voice of the Customer initiative, which unifies Contact Centers around a standard methodology for customer satisfaction surveys and feedback from beginning to finish.
- By conducting frequent evaluations of the organization with consumers and suppliers, you can improve the quality of service.
- Consistently ensures that all client contact points, both inside our internal group and throughout our outsourced partner network, adhere to the quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- The duties may include a pool lead role for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,….), accountability for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, and development and coaching of those individuals.
- There must be a stable and flexible infrastructure to satisfy the needs of the consumer..” This is done by ensuring that the operational delivery teams understand and express the needs of the customer.
- Provide remote and in-person assistance and supervision to travel advisors and concierges on a daily basis via group and one-on-one coaching.
- Supports other Service Delivery Managers on a daily basis, including mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention programs.
- To ensure that all customer KPIs, contractual responsibilities, and Concierge success are satisfied.
- The ability to collect and analyze data on teams and individuals, as well as to produce and distribute reports, is critical to the success of any program.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the contact center environment, as well as the importance the client-vendor relationship plays in the recruitment, retention, and performance of elevated partners.
- Extensive experience using discretion and judgment when offering criticism, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action.
- Effective communication skills, including capacity to explain technological solutions in terms of business, create relationships, and convince other people are essential for success.
- Extensive consulting expertise in a wide range of complicated and distinct industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- be able to think strategically over the long term and develop successful action plans via well-executed planning, assessment, and management.