26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Social Media Marketing Specialist – Howtat Bani Tamim
We’re expanding our staff and need a highly motivated Social Media Director. A candidate with initiative, common sense, and a strong work ethic who can serve as an example to others is excellent. Media directors, with a focus on paid social and performance marketing, should be proficient in the planning, purchase, execution, and assessment of media channels that are relevant to the client’s business KPIs.
Job Title : Senior Social Media Marketing Specialist
Location : Howtat Bani Tamim, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.57 per hour.
Company : Ripple
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work closely with the client’s upper management to coordinate the deployment of key agency resources in order to meet the client’s needs and help them grow their business.
- Maintain lucrative, long-term client connections by supervising the growth of digital marketing (with a primary focus on paid social) and putting into action engagement plans and initiatives.
- Channel performance should be monitored and optimized on a continuous basis to ensure that it meets or exceeds goals; results should be shared with the broader acquisition team and marketing management.
- Maintain a State of Optimum Performance by Continuously Seeking Improvement and Expansion through Performance Analysis, A/B Testing, Customer Segmentation, Collaborative Creativity, and Optimizing Landing Pages, Among Other Methods.
- Perform regular A/B tests and monitor campaign traffic, delivery, and activity to gather analytics data and provide campaign improvement suggestions.
- Take charge of managing client interactions at digital media agencies.
- Oversee monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting, reporting, and ROI calculations at the channel level. Manage the annual budgeting process.
- Take charge of the full process of creating a successful digital acquisition or performance campaign, from ideation through rollout to ongoing tweaking and analysis.
- Assure that top-notch standards are reached and promptly applied to client work to support the team’s performance.
- Produce innovative ideas and openings to guarantee the success of client initiatives.
- Five years’ experience in the media industry, ideally in an agency setting.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency, as well as the ability to quickly learn and master new productivity tools.
- competent in leading client presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a particular emphasis on quarterly business evaluations.
- a track record of successfully planning and strategizing multi-tactic integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus.
- history of successfully proposing business ideas to existing and new customers.