Full-Time Senior Solutions Architect- AWS – Sakaka
As a Software Architect, you’ll work with a small group of engineers, product managers, and client services developers. We are searching for a wide range of technical skills based on proven product expertise and contemporary technology stack architecture. A thorough grasp and skill in architecting SaaS platforms, with a great awareness of security, systems architecture, API design, microservices, distributed schedulers, NoSQL and RDBMS data storage. This position is in charge of guiding the next-generation, contemporary manufacturing system. This function requires a high level of performance, dependability, and technical leadership.
Job Title : Senior Solutions Architect- AWS
Location : Sakaka, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 73.94 per hour.
Company : Western University
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll work with our Product and Engineering teams to make our products more user-friendly and increase their market share via new technical integrations and services.
- During new client acquisition, work closely with sales engineering. Create tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations for technical, business, and executive partners.
- Manage the company’s application architecture, which may contain both internal and third-party applications. Document management and collaboration, customer service, financial, and human resources management systems are just a few of the examples.
- In a functional structure, it’s challenging to acquire the respect and support of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating with the Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership teams to plan and deliver on the whole product lifecycle, while ensuring that tradeoffs are considered, timelines are fulfilled, and high software quality and security are delivered.
- During the process of acquiring new customers, you should keep a close relationship with sales engineering. Develop best practices, how-to guides, blog pieces, code samples, and presentations geared for business, technical, and executive partners.
- Flow charts, threat models, and sequence diagrams are a few examples of this kind of diagram. The corporate app’s system components should all be monitored.
- Working with business technology partners to optimize their use of these technologies and generate win-win situations is your job. Develop integrations with a team of developers.
- With a major focus on scalability, reusability, and performance at scale, this individual guides the architectural vision for large-scale project and system design.
- Product management and the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks have adopted a number of best practices and standards, such as grooming, planning, reviewing, demonstrating and analyzing via the administration of systems (JIRA). These are just a few examples. The list of accepted best practices and standards is lengthy.
- An understanding of adaptive/responsive design ideas and many application levels. Information Representation and Access in Computer Science
- Knowledge of the concepts of software quality assurance Having a technical mentality and paying close attention to details, Organizational and leadership abilities of the highest caliber Excellent ability to communicate and present
- A minimum of eight years of expertise developing software using distributed microservices architectures, a bachelor’s degree, or at least five years of experience is required.
- Technology like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure is necessary for cloud computing. At least five years of software or cloud infrastructure.