18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Staff Editor – Al Hait
If you are interested in working for an award-winning quarterly print publication that focuses on the agriculture industry, please send your resume to [email protected]. It is necessary to have a solid grasp of AP style, agriculture, and the ability to work well with others on other teams.
Job Title : Senior Staff Editor
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.63 per hour.
Company : 2019
Job Type : Full-Time
- From the original concept through the final edit, ensure that commercials adhere to corporate brand standards and regulatory regulations, as well as evaluate a wide range of marketing, scientific, and other evidence given in support of advertising claims.
- Monitor and prioritize the yearly goals for journal submission, publication, and transfer volume targets, in addition to target turnaround times targets.
- It’s crucial to talk explicitly about content that contains concerns like excessive violence, strong language, explicit material or commercial product placement that may not be appropriate for broadcast.
- Improve your journals to ensure that the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) on whom we depend are as engaged as possible.
- providing approved sources, information about the author’s background, formatting rules, and deadlines.
- Assist the guiding of content production and editorial direction within the editorial team, external resources, and with other departments.
- Conceiving product reviews, cooking instructions, and interviews with professional chefs for print and digital publications.
- Imagining how recipes and tales may appear across all editorial sides of the business, as well as brainstorming and proposing ideas for all platforms (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- In order to guarantee that any difficulties with your journal, particularly those experienced by authors, editors, or peer reviewers, can be addressed swiftly and effectively, establish great working relationships with colleagues in production, JEO (journal editing and publishing), IT, and other areas.
- Continuously monitor and assess departmental systems and processes in order to create and execute unique ideas that will improve how we function.
- A working knowledge of web-based publishing and content management platforms, such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Multiple priorities and a lot of tasks that need to be done on time in a dynamic and fast-paced environment can be difficult to manage.
- Applicants should have at least three to five years of experience in journalism or writing, as well as some knowledge of SEO and newsletter design.
- Has the ability to communicate with people from different departments (such as Art, Photography, and the Test Kitchen), as well as at various levels within the firm and from external sources.
- be able to work with people from different levels of the company on a regular basis and be able to work well with a team,