26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Tax Associate – Balqarn
Our company is in need of a Tax Associate. This position will help in the preparation of the company’s tax returns and give assistance during audits of the company’s taxes. Directly participate in the company’s day-to-day tax and accounting functions. I’m in charge of all parts of customer service relating to our clients and their accounts.
Job Title : Senior Tax Associate
Location : Balqarn, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.8 per hour.
Company : On Call Counsel
Job Type : Full-Time
- Learning the ins and outs of accounting through preparing personal balance sheets and net worth statements from bank accounts, recording transactions in a diary, etc.
- Make sure that income tax balances (i.e. income tax payable and deferred tax assets/liabilities) and Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts are up to date and that they are being reconciled. This includes taxes on foreign withholding and franchise/gross receipts.
- Tax returns for expats; equalization and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates; production of different overseas assignment cost predictions.
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal abilities to the point that you can organize, analyze, and interact with others in a productive and effective way.
- assisting people to leave a lasting legacy by providing estate and gift tax preparation, charity giving, and other philanthropic services
- Ensure that all tax compliance and filing requirements are met, and assist in the preparation of tax returns, extensions of time to file, forecasted tax payments, and other tax compliance activities.
- Reporting to management of any technique or process that does not fulfill regulatory standards, including but not limited to fraud.
- Develop your customer service and technical accounting abilities so that you may begin building a career that will provide you with limitless options now and tomorrow.
- Research and assess tax issues, write memos and letters to clients, and offer opinions and suggestions on a broad variety of tax matters.
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering standards, as well as any other relevant rules and laws, are fully adhered to by the company.
- Compatibility with various office equipment such as the ability to print from and fax from one’s own personal computer and printer. Know how to use a spreadsheet or a database, as well as word processing and spreadsheet software programs. The ability to use advanced computer programs is a must.
- This position requires the possession of both a B.S. in Accounting and a CPA. 3-6 years of tax expertise at a big CPA firm or a public company’s corporate tax department is also required.
- Safety requirements, operating and maintenance directions, as well as procedures. Letters and reports must be written often Effectively communicate information about your company and its products to employees and the general public. Requires excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Mathematical operations on whole numbers and common fractions and decimals, as well as their multiplication and division. Reading bar graphs, as well as creating them.
- A well-organized and versatile professional who has showed the ability to handle many projects and procedures efficiently while adhering to internal and external deadlines.
- You’ll need a reliable way to go to and from work, as well as other work-related events like meetings and customer interactions, in order to effectively carry out your job tasks.