26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Tech Corporate Recruiter /Remote/ – Wadi Ad-Dawasir
The Corporate Recruiter engages with other HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and hiring managers to design and execute successful recruiting strategies that will attract and retain the greatest people in the company. Recruiting efforts for a specific business unit will be handled by a Corporate Recruiter.
Job Title : Senior Tech Corporate Recruiter /Remote/
Location : Wadi Ad-Dawasir, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.29 per hour.
Company : Duscany
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep up-to-date with the newest recruiting tools and technology to ensure that we have a steady supply of suitable candidates for all of our vacant positions.
- Re-evaluate your company’s recruitment partners and policies to ensure that our applicants and managers have the greatest possible experience.
- Ideally, job descriptions should be well-written, aesthetically appealing, devoid of jargon, and optimized for search engine results, among other things.
- Your ability to communicate the company’s vision, mission and values to potential employees should be sharpened Become familiar with the company’s processes.
- enables employees, supervisors, and human resource partners to communicate openly and honestly As the company’s recruitment strategy is implemented, executives and HR partners are brought up to date on the company’s success.
- Collect and process input from candidates throughout the hiring process; make/recommend adjustments through TA projects; and interact with leaders to promote awareness of the great candidate experience.
- Create and cultivate relationships with people looking for work, hiring managers, team members, and business partners in order to fill openings with the best candidates.
- work to build and negotiate compensation packages for job candidates; present applications and provide detailed profile descriptions.
- Build a pipeline of important talent for present and future demands as well as a comprehensive sourcing strategy that will attract top talent by doing research and networking with passive prospects.
- It’s your role to oversee the whole recruitment process, from researching potential candidates to conducting phone screenings, assisting applicants in the interview process, and extending employment offers.
- Possibility of handling huge numbers of candidates for a range of criteria and business sectors simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service skills; each applicant should be handled with the same care and respect that we want our customers and staff to receive.
- Executives, hiring managers, supervisors and applicants as well as community partners and team members are all able to interact successfully.
- Becoming an expert at networking will ensure that you not only meet the right people at the appropriate time, but that you also make a lasting impact on those who meet you.
- Collaboration with other teams and individuals to remove obstacles and satisfy immediate recruitment needs, while also contributing to the wider talent acquisition goal, is intrinsically motivating.