25 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Technical Engineer II – Al Ghazalah
The job of a technical engineer is to design, construct, configure, install, and maintain computers, networks, and storage systems. Moving and unpacking equipment is one possible component of this. Additional duties may involve travel to the client location, educating the customer’s technical and clinical employees, and providing implementation assistance.
Job Title : Senior Technical Engineer II
Location : Al Ghazalah, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.34 per hour.
Company : YipitData
Job Type : Full-Time
- Liaison with internal teams, including research and development, support, systems engineering, production, and sales, as necessary to fulfill customer requests
- Work with difficult difficulties in production and testing systems. Execute a final quality check on finished systems in accordance with the EI’s quality management framework.
- Prepare return-on-investment studies for future systems and identify imminent hardware/software products and standards in order to assist and justify recommendations to management for, among other things, purchase and installation operations.
- The master engineering schedule for all projects should be developed. Work with others to ensure that all of your project’s objectives are met by coordinating and managing your team.
- Consolidate current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive, and test all systems, processes and data access ways.
- Understanding and managing capacity and resource management on a daily basis is your duty.
- Apps and their dependencies and common infrastructure platform parts should be looked at when looking at application portfolios. They should also be looked at when looking at migration feasibility.
- Set up a master program for the creation of all new equipment and tools. Coordinate the construction process from conception to completion. Maintain detailed records of all actions.
- Your task includes but is not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk assessments, process plans, PFDs and work combination tables; design reviews; trial reports; work instructions; condition standards; and capacity monitoring.
- Develop procedures that don’t introduce errors into subsequent processes while also putting in place remedies for those that do. Develop procedures.
- Have strong desire to learn about and use technology, as well as an intuitive grasp of it.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, constantly-changing workplace as part of a team and communicate clearly and effectively
- At least eight years of further education and/or work experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree; however, a combination of education and work experience of at least six years is required.
- Proven analytical abilities and the capacity to generate answers and alternatives that satisfy the needs of the organization.
- Reading and comprehending paperwork, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, is required for this job. Written and verbal communication skills that are clear and succinct are essential, as well as problem-solving abilities.