19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Shift Leader – Firefighter – Ash Shimasiyah
First responder level medical assistance may be provided by an emergency response fireman who responds to calls within their jurisdiction. Following a series of procedures, students in this class may make their own judgments about what and when they should be doing.
Job Title : Shift Leader – Firefighter
Location : Ash Shimasiyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.28 per hour.
Company : SeniorCare EMS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Firefighters must respond to gasoline spills or the release of dangerous chemicals, as well as threats of bombs. To avoid discharge into the surface drainage system, construct dikes or hold fuel or hazardous chemicals in an appropriate way.
- works well with other people and helps the company and the region reach its goals.
- Check and maintain emergency equipment on a regular basis. Conduct fire and life safety inspections of residential and commercial buildings, as well as respond to emergency calls safely and use equipment to handle the situation.
- A fire station needs to be kept clean from top to bottom. This includes sweeping and mopping the floors as well as cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms inside and out.
- Hand tools and power tools, as well as other firefighting and rescue equipment, such as smoke ejectors and pike poles, are used in the course of the job.
- Checking fluid levels by gauge or manually, operating pumps, confirming that all critical equipment is on board, as well as making sure radios are working properly are just some of the daily tasks. Refuel and clean the car if necessary.
- It is the responsibility of firemen to help with customer interactions as well as installing smoke detectors, visiting community events and school activities to spread awareness about the importance of fire and life safety.
- Upon arrival at a site, a Firefighter must be able to compile a variety of reports, including occupancy plans, inspection reports, alarm incident reports, and a general assessment of the situation.
- It is necessary to be able to carry out all of the key responsibilities of the work as described above without posing a direct harm to oneself or other people’s safety.
- This function encompasses all components of fire suppression, including rescue, entry, and ventilation; residents are saved, and occupants are ventilated in addition to being salvaged; and all aspects of fire suppression are included in this role.
- Cooperation with colleagues, acceptance of authority, and civility while dealing with the general public are all expected.
- You must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels of an organization.
- Keeping all necessary licenses valid is a condition of continuous employment, and the employee must have the license with them at all times throughout the work day.
- The ability to complete 240 hours of annual training in addition to the job’s requirements, including CPR and first aid, is necessary.
- Physical examination in line with NFPA 1582 is required. Must be physically capable to exerting up to one hundred pounds of force on occasion and/or on a regular basis in order to lift, carry, push, pull, or move items.