Part-Time Shooter/Editor, Central Video – Riyadh
In a team-based, collaborative atmosphere as well as as an individual producer, the video producer completes projects from conception to delivery. The projects could center on faculty and student research initiatives, human interest tales, advertisements, lessons, live events, and other chances to boost the university’s profile. The video producer must have the maturity and manner to get along with everyone, from top executives to young people. The Video Producer works on strategic video projects with other content producers from the Media Production team and the larger Marketing and Communications Agency, from the conceptual development stage through implementation and delivery of the finished product via multiple channels. The Video Producer reports to the Director of Media Production.
Job Title : Shooter/Editor, Central Video
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.22 per hour.
Company : Fidelity TalentSource
Job Type : Part-Time
- Occasionally, candidates with photographic experience will be requested to apply that skill as needed for projects.
- Put your videos up on sites like YouTube and Vimeo. Keep an eye on viewership numbers and habits so you can expand your reach and impact.
- Verify that any video produced is consistent with our brand messaging and serves to elevate the reputation of the university.
- As required, use video equipment such as cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and more.
- Act as the production’s director from start to finish, managing everything from cameras and lights to actors and microphones.
- assist with social media promotion plan and regularly supply video content and other materials for our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram sites.
- Make sure the final result lives up to our strict requirements for both audio and video quality.
- Follow the most recent market trends and software/video hardware innovations.
- The same copyright guidelines that apply to written material also apply to audio and video. Collaborate with outside parties to acquire the necessary permits.
- Within the allotted time frame, produce a final product that incorporates audio and video through the processes of planning, shooting, and editing.
- Expertise and demonstrated experience with audio and lighting equipment; expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with video editing software (currently we’re utilizing Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier).
- familiarity with the Sony FS7, A7S, and remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc., as well as experience with a wide range of camera settings.
- Evidence of producing a wide variety of high-quality work and a bachelor’s degree in video production or a related field is required.
- Capability with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator at a professional level.
- Previous experience with media management, recording and importing media, organizing raw media, editing video and audio files, and archiving project media is desirable.