18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Shooter/Producer/Editor – Bani Hasan
A highly motivated and imaginative Video Editor is wanted to join our growing company. To supplement our in-house media production staff, we are on the lookout for a creative storyteller.
Job Title : Shooter/Producer/Editor
Location : Bani Hasan, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.44 per hour.
Company : Marvin Francois
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborates with programmers and designers to produce usable content; offers input to help make sure criteria are being met as assets are created.
- Make some changes to existing content while working closely with Product Management and the Marketing Department to provide informative digital media.
- The work is varied but includes brand identification films, product explainers, promos, digital channel ads, customer video testimonials, and profile-style documentaries.
- It’s possible that you’ll need help with field production, photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Quickly and expertly edit video, graphics, audio, and interactives to create high-quality, valuable content.
- Projects could incorporate virtual and streaming media support, as well as business communication features.
- Contribute suggestions to the entire marketing plan, including, but not limited to, the development of video content strategy.
- Vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors are used to color correct and grade video material.
- The Editor’s duties also include assisting with the post-production of daily recordings of one-hour presentations and other media management tasks such tape logging/capture, data backup, video compression, duplication, and other similar duties.
- Producing of movies and other content, including editing, for social networking sites.
- qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Media, Communication, Video Production, or a Related Field
- Having familiarity with software packages like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.
- Highly driven individual with strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop, as well as other media production tools from the Adobe Creative Cloud, and experience editing with these programs is a must.
- It is important but not required to have training for a profession in graphic design, illustration, or visual communication.