This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Al Jubail
Assisting the Site Manager in the day-to-day supervision of the sanitation crew is one of the duties of the Assistant Site Manager, who is excluded from performing executive duties. Operational management comprises a variety of tasks (e.g. recruiting and hiring new team members; training them; scheduling their work; ensuring that the client facility is properly sterilized in accordance with government and/or customer standards; and so on).
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Al Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.9 per hour.
Company : MNC General Contractors
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to drive and influence others as well as the ability to connect to people with a wide variety of temperaments are two of your strongest suit.
- Keep an accurate and full inventory of corporate resources, supplies, equipment, and tools for task efficiency.
- Ensures daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to the Site Manager’s instructions. Formalizes commercial relationships with non-company suppliers, and assists in pricing and inventory negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with all of the company’s internal rules and processes, including those pertaining to Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, and general Customer Service.
- Reports must be provided on time and correctly, including timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and status change requests.
- Protocols for visitor sign-in and facility operations include emergency procedures such as the evacuation of the building, lockdowns, and other safety considerations.
- Active license and certification acquisition is made possible by assisting in the proactive monitoring of employees’ permits and certificates (including CPR certifications), as well as monitoring the expiration.
- Management and development of direct reports involves interviewing, recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, assessing, establishing and altering work hours, resolving team member complaints and grievances, punishing team members, planning and directing team work, etc.
- First, do an evaluation of the performance of his or her subordinates based on the job description’s criteria of performance, and then share that review with the employee.
- A little assistance with scheduling would go a long way Recording all time spent in accordance with Schedule E, including extra hours if applicable. Employees who clock in or out too early or too late should be reported to the Site Manager.
- A strong leader who can establish a high-performance team via customer focus, open communication, and willingness to educate and provide criticism.
- Technology degree A bachelor’s degree may be obtained with an associate’s degree and two or four years of work experience. Five years of CH/MH-53E experience required.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment and operate in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F is a must, as is the ability to use computers and technology.
- Must be able to provide guidance and advise to site leaders in order to manage the manufacturing process of several aircraft with complex internal/external interconnections effectively.
- Diploma or GED Professional, detail-oriented, safety-oriented, results-driven, accountable, approachable, customer service, independent thinker, driven, honest, leader, motivator, teacher.