26 May 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Al Kharj
To run a fast-paced lawn and garden goods manufacturing plant, we are searching for an Assistant Site Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. The monitoring of daily key point measurements, safety, manufacturing flow, and material costs are all part of the day-to-day responsibilities. Bottom line outcomes will be the responsibility of the Assistant Site Manager in this position.
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.64 per hour.
Company : Jet Recruiters
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage an accurate and complete inventory of the company’s commodities, supplies, equipment, and tools that are under his or her control and essential for the successful completion of job-related duties.
- Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, motivates, evaluates, sets and adjusts work hours, handles team member complaints and grievances, disciplines team members, plans and directs their work, etc.
- assisting in the organization of appointments All hours, including overtime, are recorded on Schedule E. When employees clock in or exit early or late, the site manager should be alerted.
- Active license and certification tracking and expiration monitoring help to guarantee that workers’ current license and certificate status is not jeopardized by lapses in their previous credentials.
- Timekeeping, the treatment of injuries, attendance, and changes in status are only some of the things that have to be reported as quickly and precisely as possible.
- Protocols for visitor sign-in and facility operations include emergency procedures such as the evacuation of the building, lockdowns, and other safety considerations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, including the ability to inspire, convince, and work with varied personalities.
- Compliance with all corporate processes and rules, including Technical Services and General Customer Service.
- Then have a discussion with that person about the results of your appraisal of their work, using the performance criteria outlined in their job descriptions.
- In collaboration with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to policy and procedure. Builds ties with non-company suppliers and aids with price, inventory, and service and return privileges negotiations.
- Technical bachelor’s degree. An associate degree with two years of experience or four years of experience may replace a bachelor’s degree. 5 years of CH/MH-53E experience preferred.
- The ability to read, write, add, and subtract; related sanitation experience ranging from six (6) months to one year; general working knowledge of computers and technology (such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); the ability to wear personal protective equipment; and the ability to work in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations.
- As a result, a high-performance team may be developed via effective leadership, which includes customer focus, open communication, and willingness to educate and provide criticism.
- Must be able to offer site leaders with advice and direction as needed in order to efficiently manage the production process of many aircraft with various internal and external dependencies.
- The equivalent of a high school diploma or a college degree Recruitment, Interviewing, and Interpersonal Skills Attuned to the needs of the customer while adhering to the highest standards of professional conduct. Thinks independently, is motivated, is honest, is a leader, is an educator, and