27 May 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Jazan
The Assistant Site Manager’s major responsibility is to help and preserve the historic site. This role requires outstanding verbal and written communication skills, solid organizational abilities, and the ability to establish new programs and unique events. This individual must be able to build and maintain strong work connections, like working outside and with the public, and manage several projects while engaging with employees, suppliers, and the community.
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30 per hour.
Company : Extra Space
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is vital for a worker to maintain a precise and exhaustive inventory of all of the company’s goods, supplies, equipment, and tools for which he or she is accountable.
- The department of Technical Services, as well as those of Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology, conduct audits to guarantee adherence to the organization’s internal rules and practices (IT).
- Following the Site Manager’s daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation instructions. Formalizing commercial agreements with non-company suppliers aids pricing and stock negotiations.
- Timekeeping, the treatment of injuries, attendance, and changes in status are only some of the things that have to be reported as quickly and precisely as possible.
- Work schedules are developed with the help of the scheduler. Monitors and reports unlawful overtime to the Site Manager.
- Monitors staff licenses and credentials (including CPR certifications) and guarantees they’re renewed before expiring.
- Great interpersonal skills include the capacity to inspire and influence others, as well as the ability to communicate with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and personality types
- Assess the performance of those workers who report to him or her in accordance with the performance standards specified in the job description and share the results of the assessment with them.
- Visitor sign-in processes, and building activities, including crisis circumstances such as building evacuations, lockdowns, emergency situations, and safety measures, are all monitored.
- Interviews, hires, trains, coaches, motivates, evaluates, sets and adjusts work hours, handles team member complaints and grievances, disciplines team members, plans and directs their work, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required. It is possible to replace a two-year or four-year extra experience requirement for the bachelor’s degree with a comparable two-year or four-year associate degree and/or additional experience. It is preferred that candidates have at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience.
- To properly manage the manufacturing process of several aircraft with complicated internal/external relationships, the site leaders must be able to provide guidance and assistance.
- A working knowledge of computers and technology (Outlook, Excel, and Word), as well as the ability to operate in high-temperature situations (-40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit), is necessary for this position.
- High school diploma or an education that is equivalent to a high school diploma, Telephone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Teacher,
- Able of giving strong leadership to the operation in order to establish a high performance team, with characteristics such as a focus on the customer, open communication, a desire to teach, and the provision of feedback.