19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Tubarjal
To run a fast-paced lawn and garden goods manufacturing plant, we are searching for an Assistant Site Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. The monitoring of daily key point measurements, safety, manufacturing flow, and material costs are all part of the day-to-day responsibilities. Bottom line outcomes will be the responsibility of the Assistant Site Manager in this position.
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Tubarjal, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 33.27 per hour.
Company : Related Companies
Job Type : Full-Time
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled in accordance with policy and practice. Assists in the negotiation with non-company suppliers on price, inventory, and service and return rights.
- Exhibit outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to encourage and influence others, as well as the ability to connect to people with a variety of personalities.
- Active license and certification tracking and expiration monitoring help to guarantee that workers’ current license and certificate status is not jeopardized by lapses in their previous credentials.
- Everything from timekeeping to injury management to attendance to status changes requires prompt and accurate reporting. Also included in this category is status changes.
- scheduling help, schedule E hour tracking, and keeping track of all hours worked by the whole team, including overtime hours. Employees who clock in or out of work too early or late should be reported to the Site Manager.
- Manages and develops direct reporting staff, which includes, but is not limited to, interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, motivating, evaluating, setting and adjusting work hours, handling team member complaints and grievances, disciplining team members, planning and directing team members’ work, and so on.
- Review the efficiency of subordinates based on the performance standards provided in the job description, and discuss the evaluation with the subordinate.
- The departments of Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology undertake audits to ensure internal standards and procedures are followed (IT).
- All corporate goods, supplies, equipment, and tools must be accurately inventoried by each employee.
- Monitoring visitors, visitor sign-in protocols, and building activities such as building evacuations, lockdowns, emergency situations, and safety measures.
- a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate technical field is required. It is possible to waive the need for a bachelor’s degree by presenting evidence of completion of an associate degree in the relevant field together with either two (2) more years of additional experience or four (4) further years of additional experience. It is preferred that candidates have a minimum of five years of CH/MH-53E experience.
- capable of delivering strong leadership to the operation in order to establish a high performance team, such as customer focus, open communication, and readiness to teach and offer feedback.
- Outlook, Excel, and Word knowledge is necessary, as as the ability to operate in high-temperature conditions (-40°F to 140°F).
- Must help site executives in directing a complex aircraft production program.
- Diploma or GED Professional, detail-oriented, safety-oriented, results-driven, accountable, approachable, customer service, independent thinker, driven, honest, leader, motivator, teacher.