27 May 2023
Part-Time Social Media Analyst – Bahrah
A driven Social Media Director is wanted to join our team. The ideal applicant is someone who takes the initiative, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, has an unyielding work ethic, and who others look forward to as a role model. Media Directors should have a wealth of experience in paid social and performance marketing, as well as in planning, buying, executing, and evaluating media channels that are relevant to driving the client’s business KPIs.
Job Title : Social Media Analyst
Location : Bahrah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.2 per hour.
Company : TileBar
Job Type : Part-Time
- Contribute to the team’s achievement by checking that high quality standards are met and applied to client projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain a constant cadence of analysis and optimization of channel performance in order to guarantee that performance meets or exceeds expectations; report findings to the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Don’t let your efforts to improve stagnate; instead, use techniques like A/B testing, consumer segmentation, team brainstorming, and landing page optimization to keep moving forward.
- Constantly analyze data gathered from testing and monitoring of campaign distribution, traffic, and activity, and use that information to suggest ways to improve the campaign.
- Take charge of the entire digital acquisition/performance campaign, from strategizing to launching to optimizing to measuring.
- Maintaining Oversee the annual budgeting process in addition to the monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting and reporting of channel-level traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs.
- Maintain lucrative, long-term client relationships through the planning of digital campaigns (with a primary focus on paid social) and the implementation of engagement programs and initiatives.
- Make sure client campaigns are a smashing success by coming up with fresh concepts and options.
- Engage with senior client executives to align critical agency resources to fulfill the needs of the client and expand the client’s business.
- oversee agency-client connections, user management of linked services, and digital media operations.
- Have worked in the media for at least five years, ideally in an agency setting.
- an understanding of how to properly design and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of approaches.
- Able to take charge of customer presentations both in person and over the phone, with a focus on quarterly business evaluations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a history of tool learning are preferred.
- a track record of effectively pitching business prospects to clients, both current and potential.