19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Social Media Editor – Buraydah
Accomplished Associate Editors are needed for an award-winning quarterly print magazine focusing on the agriculture industry. An understanding of AP style as well as an ability to work well with others is crucial.
Job Title : Social Media Editor
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.27 per hour.
Company : Overtime
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regularly monitoring and controlling departmental systems and processes in order to produce and implement new ideas that will improve our operations. Monitoring and controlling
- Planning of product evaluations, culinary instructions, and interviews with professional and home cooks for print and digital magazines.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of all aspects of an ad, from idea to final edit, to verify that it adheres to the brand’s internal standards and regulatory regulations.
- In order to better manage content creation and editorial direction among editorial staff, external resources and other departmental groups, it is necessary to facilitate communication between them
- Making a planning document for each piece of writing that gives writers vetted sources, background information, formatting instructions, and deadlines.
- When it comes to information that may not be suitable for broadcast, provide thoughtful commentary and practical counsel that is both well-written and well-spoken. Some examples of what could not be allowed on air include graphic violence or explicit language; conduct that can be copied; commercial product placement; and other images that might not be suitable for broadcast.
- Assure that your journals provide the best possible author experience while also maximizing participation from the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM), on whom we rely.
- Become familiar with and manage the yearly goals for journal submissions, publication volumes, and transfer time frames.
- Develop good connections with personnel in the production, JEO, IT, and other areas. This will ensure that any issues with your journal can be immediately and successfully resolved.
- conceptualizing ways to include recipes and tales into the brand’s larger editorial strategy, as well as developing and presenting concept ideas for all media (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to connect and work effectively with workers at all levels, as well as engage with a team, are required on a daily basis.
- Having the ability to manage multiple priorities and a lot of time-sensitive tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment is important.
- Nominees should have at least three to five years of journalistic or writing skills, as well as a basic understanding of SEO and newsletter design.
- Proficiency of online publishing, content management systems, and content creation tools, such as Photoshop, is required.
- Capability to communicate effectively with individuals from many departments (Art, Photo, and Test Kitchen), at all levels of the business, and with freelancers/outside contributors