26 May 2023
Full-Time Social Media Manager – Al Qatif
This position will function as a leader and strategist for the Company’s media strategy. He or she will delegate duties and drive decision-making while also managing the timeline and budget for all deliverables. The Chief Marketing Officer is in charge of this post (CMO).
Job Title : Social Media Manager
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.65 per hour.
Company : V Soft Consulting
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and maintain a consistent procedure for developing and managing editorial calendars (EC) from their inception through their final reporting stages.
- Develop strategies that engage with our customers in a way that delivers rich, engaging experiences for our customers.
- Ensure that customers’ business goals are met, communications initiatives are integrated, and internal skills are correctly exploited through developing strong working connections with colleagues in creative services, digital, and marketing.
- Acquaintance with social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is evident. As well as being adept at YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Consider the specific demands of your target audience when designing media campaigns, journeys, and audience strategies for your company.
- Making suggestions for the agency and coming up with fresh ideas both rely on data. This includes the capacity to conduct social listening and research efforts in order to uncover clear and actionable findings.
- be able to produce good recommendations based on their knowledge, experience, and data, among other things.
- Help media buyers and sellers analyze, negotiate, and acquire advertising channel options, such as print media, digital media, outdoor media (including billboards), television, and radio/streaming audio, among others.
- Keep abreast of current social media trends, create methods to successfully integrate these trends into client work, and provide on-going education to junior staff about new and evolving trends, as well as the potential relevance.
- Provide consumers with social media reports that have been contextualized; build and offer strategic recommendations based on the contents of social media reports
- The ability to establish agency and media landscape direction, including agency-wide initiatives, altering the way teams go to market, and generating industry-changing thinking is essential for this position.
- Excellent understanding of digital and direct response marketing in an e-commerce environment, including Paid Social, Display, Search, and Affiliates; experience managing a multi-channel business and/or driving online-to-offline projects is a great asset.
- Ability to interpret, comprehend, advise, and analyze media analytics tools and technologies in order to design and execute more successful media programs.
- we’re on the lookout for people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere and like working alone as well as together with others.
- Great analytical capabilities, as well as a willingness to get your “hands dirty” when analyzing the data. It is necessary to have shown capacity to utilize data to drive business choices as well as marketing optimization.