This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Social Media Manager, – The Infatuation – Abha
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for developing and preparing content for social media platforms to promote and strengthen the company’s brand. keeps an eye on, posts to, and analyzes our company’s social media accounts to expand our fan base, boost engagement, and publicize our offerings.
Job Title : Social Media Manager, – The Infatuation
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.49 per hour.
Company : Robert Half The Creative Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make and stick to a content calendar for all your social media channels and public relations initiatives.
- Use the same tone and style for all of your brand’s online communications.
- You’ll be the go-to person for all things related to social media, so you better stay abreast of the latest developments in the field to make sure our stations’ content is always cutting edge.
- Plan out and produce content for your social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Create blog content by writing, editing, and working with team members.
- Will serve as point for any corporate initiatives around social media.
- will routinely and reliably generate engaging photo galleries that may be shared in many ways.
- Produce text-over-graphic videos and text-over-images that spark discussion in society on a regular basis.
- Will seek for groups/hashtags on social media that provide good venues for exchanging content and can be mined for daily news articles.
- Will aid in the rollout of an ever-evolving email strategy to produce and oversee periodic newsletters with the goal of expanding reach and boosting key performance indicators.
- College degree with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field of study.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, as well as working understanding of social media management tools for natural posting.
- You have the ability to work well both alone and with others, and you take initiative on your own.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or other design applications.
- Must have a strong command of the English language and a genuine interest in writing.