17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Social Media Monitor – JFK – Ash Shamli
A self-starting Social Media Director is what we need most at this time. The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and has a strong work ethic that people admire. Media Directors, who are responsible for driving the key performance indicators (KPIs) of their clients’ businesses through paid social and performance marketing, should have substantial experience in all aspects of media planning, buying, executing, and evaluating.
Job Title : Social Media Monitor – JFK
Location : Ash Shamli, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.8 per hour.
Company : TileBar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Share results with the broader acquisition team and marketing management; monitor and adjust channel performance on a consistent basis to achieve or surpass goals.
- Take charge of the entire digital acquisition/performance campaign, from strategizing to launching to optimizing to measuring.
- Incorporate methods like continuous monitoring of performance, A/B and multivariate testing, consumer segmentation, collaborative creativity, landing page optimization, and more into your efforts to achieve a state of constant optimization.
- Take part in strategic discussions with top client executives to determine how best to meet their demands and expand their business.
- Implement engagement campaigns and initiatives that successfully generate profitable, long-term relationships with clients. Oversee the development of digital campaigns (with a major focus on paid social).
- To ensure the success of client campaigns, come up with new ideas and approaches.
- Campaigns should be actively tested and monitored for delivery, traffic, and activity in order to create insights from analytics and subsequent recommendations for campaign improvement.
- Ensure the highest quality is achieved and immediately applied to client work to boost the team’s efficiency.
- Oversee monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting, reporting, and ROI calculations at the channel level. Manage the annual budgeting process.
- It is up to you to handle all interactions with customers in regards to digital media and related services.
- proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a track record of being able to pick up and master new productivity tools.
- Proven track record of selling new products or services to existing customers.
- Capable of leading in-person and telephone presentations to clients, with a focus on quarterly business evaluations.
- an understanding of how to properly design and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of approaches.
- having worked in the media for at least five years, preferably for or with an agency