Part-Time Social Media Video Producer / Editor – Al Asyah
The Video Producer takes an idea and brings it to life through the team’s collaborative process of creating an instructive video or audio piece. Tasks include outlining an approach, writing a script, conducting interviews, determining camera angles, setting the right lighting, recording audio, editing footage, designing visual effects, producing, and directing. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience working solely in audio forms, such as podcasting (including the production of podcast audio, its publication, and the creation of compelling descriptions of material).
Job Title : Social Media Video Producer / Editor
Location : Al Asyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.44 per hour.
Company : Hearst Magazines
Job Type : Part-Time
- Take charge of the camera, lights, actors, and sound during filmmaking by playing the role of director.
- Check for violations of copyright in both the visual and aural components. Get the required permissions by coordinating with outside parties.
- Keep up with the most recent software and video hardware developments as well as market trends.
- Candidates with prior photography experience may occasionally be asked to draw upon their expertise when a specific requirement arises for a given project.
- Verify that any video produced is consistent with our brand messaging and serves to elevate the reputation of the university.
- Whenever necessary, operate cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and other video equipment.
- assist in the development of our social media promotion strategy and regularly contribute videos and other content to our accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Put your videos up on sites like YouTube and Vimeo. Keep an eye on viewership numbers and habits so you can expand your reach and impact.
- Create a finished project by conceptualizing, organizing, scheduling, recording, and editing audio and video within the given time frame.
- Bring the final product’s audio and video quality up to our standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in video production; must also show a track record of consistently high-quality work across a variety of projects.
- Capability with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator at a professional level.
- Experience with various camera settings, such as the Sony FS7 and A7S, as well as remote filming using zoom, skype, etc.
- An advantage would be to have previous experience managing media, editing video and audio files, capturing and importing media, and organizing raw material.
- Those who have worked professionally with audio and lighting equipment will have little trouble learning our current video editing software, Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.