19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Social Media Video Producer / Editor – Thar
To connect with our customers and serve as the company’s voice, we need an experienced video producer. Create videos from the ground up that motivate viewers, capture their attention, and advance the brand. Produce a variety of relatable, compelling, and customer-focused content. Our video team will respect your expertise in pre-production, production, and post-production as a valuable contribution.
Job Title : Social Media Video Producer / Editor
Location : Thar, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.33 per hour.
Company : Vevo
Job Type : Part-Time
- Make videos and audio, from concept to completion, including all planning, shooting, and editing.
- Visual and aural media are subject to copyright regulations. Get the necessary permissions by collaborating with third parties.
- Help us plan out how to best promote our brand on social media and post videos and other content to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages on a regular basis.
- Stay on top of industry trends as well as the latest software and video equipment.
- As needed, operate a variety of video equipment, including cameras, microphones, teleprompters, and other devices.
- It may be necessary for projects to from time to time ask applicants with photography experience to exercise that skill.
- Ensure that video enhances the university’s image and conforms to our brand message.
- Publish films to Vimeo, YouTube, and other video sharing websites. To improve efficiency and reach, keep tabs on viewing behavior and analytics.
- Create a finished product that meets our high standards for both audio and video quality.
- Act as the production’s director from start to finish, managing everything from cameras and lights to actors and microphones.
- Experience with various camera settings, such as the Sony FS7 and A7S, as well as remote filming using zoom, skype, etc.
- possess a bachelor’s degree in video production or have equivalent experience, and be able to demonstrate your ability to produce a variety of excellent works.
- An advantage would be to have previous experience managing media, editing video and audio files, capturing and importing media, and organizing raw material.
- Possessing both theoretical and practical knowledge of video editing software (we now utilize Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro) and audio and lighting equipment.
- Creating professional-quality visuals with the use of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.