27 May 2023
Full-Time Software Architect – Al Qatif
Job Title : Software Architect
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 76.45 per hour.
Company : Instabase
Job Type : Full-Time
- By working with our internal Product and Engineering teams, you’ll discover innovative methods to make our products more user-friendly while also increasing their market share.
- You’ll help corporate technology partners optimize technology use. Integrator manager.
- Such work may take many forms: diagrams of app/system architecture; data models; flow charts; threat models; sequence tables; and many more. Records of all system components that could be used in the company’s application are essential.
- Collaborating with the Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership teams to plan and deliver on the whole product lifecycle, while ensuring that tradeoffs are considered, timelines are fulfilled, and high software quality and security are delivered.
- Despite trying to maintain the trust of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams, working in a matrix organization is especially challenging.
- This person directs the architectural vision for large-scale project and system design with an emphasis on scalability, reusability, and performance at scale.
- Maintain close contact with sales engineering throughout the acquisition of new customers. Best practices, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations should be created for technical, business, and executive partners.
- Management of native and third-party apps is included. Management systems include document, customer service, financial, and HR management.
- During new client acquisition, work closely with sales engineering. Create tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations for technical, business, and executive partners.
- The Association for Agile/Scrum Frameworks has helped product management adopt standards and practices including grooming and planning, as well as displaying and analyzing data through system administration (JIRA). Just a few examples. Widely accepted best practices and standards
- More than 8 years of software development expertise specializing on distributed microservices architectures, Bachelor’s degree from a recognized school or 5+ years’ experience
- 5+ years in the Software or Technology Industries with Software or Cloud Architecture, 3+ years with cloud computing and/or conventional business data-center technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure
- Improve performance via adaptive/responsive design and various application layers. Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic CS
- With a strong technical approach, the ability to apply quality assurance standards to software. The capacity to manage and lead a group successfully. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally and in writing.