26 May 2023
Full-Time Software architect – Turaif
Software Architects work with engineers, product managers, and client services developers. We need a wide range of technical skills based on product experience and contemporary technology stack architecture. Solid knowledge of SaaS platform architecture, security, systems design, API design, microservices, distributed schedulers, NoSQL and RDBMS data storage. This job leads a contemporary manufacturing system. This job requires performance, dependability, and technical leadership.
Job Title : Software architect
Location : Turaif, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 75.13 per hour.
Company : Chefman
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll work with our Product and Engineering teams to make our products more user-friendly and increase their market share via new technical integrations and services.
- Flow charts, threat models, and sequence diagrams are a few examples of this kind of diagram. The corporate app’s system components should all be monitored.
- You’ll work with business technology partners to help them get the most out of the technologies they use and set up situations where everyone benefits. Organize a group of developers to make integrations.
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver the whole product lifecycle to achieve excellent software quality and security.
- Maintain close contact with sales engineering throughout the acquisition of new customers. Best practices, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations should be created for technical, business, and executive partners.
- Design and maintain the enterprise application portfolio, including third-party and bespoke apps. Systems for Customer Service, Finance, and HR, for example.
- Working with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams in a matrix organization requires gaining the trust and support of everyone on the team.
- With a major focus on scalability, reusability, and performance at scale, this individual guides the architectural vision for large-scale project and system design.
- Follows all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via systems (JIRA) administration to directly support initiatives set by Product Management and the Organization as a whole.
- Engage sales engineering throughout new customer acquisition. Build best practices, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations for technical, business, and executive partners.
- At least three years of expertise with cloud computing and/or conventional business data-center technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure is required. at least five years of expertise with software or cloud architecture in the software or technology sectors
- The ability to apply quality assurance standards to software Focused on accuracy and precision, with a strong technical attitude. The ability to effectively manage and lead a team Outstanding ability in both oral and written communication and presentation.
- Over the last eight years, I’ve worked with distributed, microservice-based, and cloud-based application architectures. or 5+ years of related work experience with a regionally approved bachelor’s degree
- Worked with multiple application layers to improve performance and construct adaptive/responsive apps. Data structures, algorithms, and CS fundamentals