This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Software Development Manager – Al Hinakiyah
As a project manager, you’ll be in charge of making sure that our customers’ big business projects go well. A project manager’s job is to work with the client, come up with and implement project plans that use best practices, change management, quality management, effective communication plans, requirements management, and get all the resources needed to reach the project’s goals.
Job Title : Software Development Manager
Location : Al Hinakiyah, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 46.62 per hour.
Company : Talener
Job Type : Full-Time
- There should be a focus on implementing lean production, storage, and distribution techniques in areas where they are essential and achievable.
- Controls and mitigates project risks by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks and trigger events, planning risk response, building contingency plans, predicting dependencies influenced by existing project changes, and suggesting strategies to mitigate future risks to management.
- All aspects of the project lifecycle are planned, documented, and executed, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- In charge of making sure that cross-functional project teams finish their assigned tasks on time and on budget. Set up a clear execution plan and keep an eye on how well it’s working in terms of the project’s overall goals.
- Design papers, test plans, training materials and operational documentation should all be monitored to ensure their quality.
- All aspects of the project plan are developed, analyzed, and managed by this individual, who is also responsible for the scheduling of resources on a worldwide scale, the management of project financial, and the provision of input and justification for costs and budget effect.
- Leads the work of large and complicated project teams by proposing or asking resources to meet project needs, communicating a clear vision of business project goals and objectives, and contributing functional knowledge to team outputs.
- Developing and teaching the project management discipline to personnel of all departments of a company as well as to technical team members
- Responsible for ensuring that customers and company goals are met by converting business strategies into actionable tasks and providing growth opportunities for lower level project managers
- Makes a significant contribution to the project’s success by bringing technical knowledge and knowledge management to the team and stakeholders, as well as by producing high-quality goods on time.
- evaluating project progress and addressing key issues/milestones with the project team members, effective communication skills, Excel, and Power Point are essential.
- Extensive expertise implementing project life cycle approaches in various contexts over the course of six years (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- have a lot of experience with project development, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize a lot of complicated projects.
- Considerable experience turning business needs into distinct initiatives needing particular technical, functional, and/or operational assessment.
- Develop and expand a strong team to support and sustain profitable growth while also offering opportunities for our team members’ personal and professional development.